- Quotation excludes VAT (which will be charged at the rate ruling at the time of despatch) and are subject to any changes in the manufacturer’s list price. Quotations are valid for 30 days from the date issued.
- It is the customers (building contractor) responsibility to insure all civil works in relation to the installation of the Brake Tester frame, are as per Drawings supplied and where required all DVSA minimum level requirements in accordance with the vehicle classification.
- Customer is responsible for the final electrical connection from the Brake Tester Electronic Control Unit to electrical terminal /isolator and full testing.
- It is recommended the Brake Tester is serviced and calibrated at regular 6 monthly intervals as per our terms and conditions and manufacturing guidelines. Quotations for service and maintenance contracts are available on request.
- If used within an ATF/MOT site DVSA require evidence of a calibration contract in place, the cost of which is excluded from the above quote.
- All pictures shown in this quotation are for reference purposes only, where possible, the photo’s will be correct but may not correspond with the exact product ordered.